SAN ANTONIO DE EGUIA
Information and updated data of San Antonio De Eguia in Guanajuato: postal code, location, maps.
The site of San Antonio De Eguia (Rancho O Rancheria) is located in the Municipality of Huanímaro (in the State of Guanajuato). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 6.41 km (direction SW) from the center of the Huanímaro municipality.
Map and satellite photo of San Antonio De Eguia (Huanímaro)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of San Antonio De Eguia is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of San Antonio De Eguia (Huanímaro) is 36995
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of San Antonio De Eguia. Please write the following 5 digits: 36995. The first two digits ("36") correspond to the state of Guanajuato, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for San Antonio De Eguia. Opinions.
Do you like San Antonio De Eguia? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Antonio De Eguia so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Huanímaro:
- Cerrito de Aguirre (117 inhabitants)
- Colonia de Armenta (9 inhabitants)
- Colonia Rafael García (252 inhabitants)
- Copales (236 inhabitants)
- El Durazno (El Duraznito) (457 inhabitants)
- Jesús Sánchez Zárate (La Desmayada) (1 inhabitants)
- La Cantera (234 inhabitants)
- La Lobera (El Riñón) (2144 inhabitants)
- Los Otates (1242 inhabitants)
- Monte Blanco (1217 inhabitants)
- Paso de Carretas (344 inhabitants)
- Paso de Cobos (271 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Guadalupe (El Gato) (678 inhabitants)
- San Juan Grande (1219 inhabitants)
- Zapotito de Mancilla (62 inhabitants)