Information and updated data of San Andres in Jalisco: postal code, location, maps.
Do you want to find the location of San Andres (Pueblo)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of San Andrés Ixtlán, which is placed in the Municipality of Gómez Farías (in the State of Jalisco). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 7.43 km (direction SE) from the center of the Gómez Farías municipality. And it is located at 0.72 km (towards NE ) from the urban center of the town of San Andrés Ixtlán.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Gómez Farías (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Map and satellite photo of San Andres (Gómez Farías)
Find out the location of San Andres through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in San Andres, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of San Andres (Gómez Farías) is 49130
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of San Andres. Please write the following 5 digits: 49130. The first two digits ("49") correspond to the state of Jalisco, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Jalisco (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Vote for San Andres
Do you like San Andres or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Andres to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Gómez Farías:
- Cerrillos (16 inhabitants)
- Cofradía del Rosario (195 inhabitants)
- Ejido Uno de Febrero (San Nicolás) (302 inhabitants)
- El Corralito (189 inhabitants)
- El Durazno (- inhabitants)
- Fidel Fermín (- inhabitants)
- Jesús Aranda (17 inhabitants)
- La Guadalupe (- inhabitants)
- La Máquina (- inhabitants)
- Los Cangrejos (- inhabitants)
- Los Ocuares (29 inhabitants)
- Rancho Antonio Álvarez (- inhabitants)
- Rancho del Puente de Mendoza (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Humberto Pérez (- inhabitants)
- San AndrÃ©s IxtlÃ¡n (- inhabitants)