Information and updated data of Rosita in Nuevo León: postal code, location, maps.
The site of Rosita (Colonia) located within the town of Guadalupe (Cab.), in the Municipality of Guadalupe (in the State of Nuevo León). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 2.45 km (direction E) from the center of the Guadalupe municipality. And it is located at 2.17 km (towards E ) from the urban center of the town of Guadalupe (Cab.).
Map and satellite photo of Rosita (Guadalupe)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Rosita is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Rosita (Guadalupe) is 67170
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Rosita. Please write the following 5 digits: 67170. The first two digits ("67") correspond to the state of Nuevo León, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Rosita. Opinions.
Do you like Rosita? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rosita so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Guadalupe:
- Altamira (3 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (Cab.) (635862 inhabitants)
- Doble G (- inhabitants)
- El CorrientÃ³n (El Crucero) (- inhabitants)
- El Gran Chaparral (- inhabitants)
- El Ranchito Número Uno (174 inhabitants)
- EstaciÃ³n Cerro de la Silla (- inhabitants)
- JesÃºs RodrÃguez (El Ranchito) (- inhabitants)
- Las Escobas (4223 inhabitants)
- Las Escobas (3 inhabitants)
- Los Sitios (Las Marraneras) (28 inhabitants)
- Miguel Lupita (- inhabitants)
- Bello Amanecer (2843 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (3 inhabitants)
- San Pablo (4 inhabitants)