RIO DE PARRAS
Information and updated data of Rio De Parras in Michoacán de Ocampo: postal code, location, maps.
The site of Rio De Parras (Rancho O Rancheria) is located in the Municipality of Queréndaro (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 5.79 km (direction N) from the center of the Queréndaro municipality.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Queréndaro (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Map and satellite photo of Rio De Parras (Queréndaro)
Where is Rio De Parras? Here's a location map of Rio De Parras: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Rio De Parras, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Rio De Parras (Queréndaro) is 58985
Knowing the Zip Code of Rio De Parras is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "58985" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "58") are those of the State of Michoacán de Ocampo, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Vote for Rio De Parras
Do you like Rio De Parras or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Rio De Parras to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Queréndaro:
- Cañada del Real (41 inhabitants)
- El Castillo (649 inhabitants)
- El Jazmín del Rincón (16 inhabitants)
- El Nopal (58 inhabitants)
- El Tejocote (10 inhabitants)
- El Templete (13 inhabitants)
- La Huerta de las Manzanas (- inhabitants)
- Las Trampas (9 inhabitants)
- Peña Blanca (13 inhabitants)
- Pueblo Viejo (1064 inhabitants)
- Queréndaro (9473 inhabitants)
- Rincón de Zetina (288 inhabitants)
- San José Lagunillas (69 inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo (21 inhabitants)
- Tiradores (San Antonio Tiradores) (354 inhabitants)