Information and updated data of Primavera Norte in Tamaulipas: postal code, location, maps.
Within the town of Altamira is located the site of Primavera Norte (Colonia) (Municipality: Altamira, State: Tamaulipas). It is located exactly 21.53 km (towards SW) from the geographic center of the Altamira municipal area. And it is located at 1.56 km (towards NW ) from the urban center of the town of Altamira.
Map and satellite photo of Primavera Norte (Altamira)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Primavera Norte is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Primavera Norte (Altamira) is 89602
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Primavera Norte. Please write the following 5 digits: 89602. The first two digits ("89") correspond to the state of Tamaulipas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Primavera Norte. Opinions.
Do you like Primavera Norte? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Primavera Norte so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Altamira:
- Buenos Aires (Frank Latofsky Smith) (- inhabitants)
- La Sierrita (4 inhabitants)
- El Chamizal (- inhabitants)
- El Ojital (Los Higos) (2 inhabitants)
- Graneros del Sur (2 inhabitants)
- La Estrella Azul (3 inhabitants)
- La Muñeca (1 inhabitants)
- La Pedrera (1410 inhabitants)
- La Prieta Linda (3 inhabitants)
- Las Cuatas (- inhabitants)
- Las Florecitas (Dos Hermanos) (- inhabitants)
- Bella Vista (3 inhabitants)
- Quinta Martha (Guadalupe) (- inhabitants)
- Santa Amalia (436 inhabitants)
- Valentín Olvera Turrubiates (1 inhabitants)