Information and updated data of Polanco Oriente in Nuevo León: postal code, location, maps.
Within the town of Guadalupe (Cab.) is located the site of Polanco Oriente (Colonia) (Municipality: Guadalupe, State: Nuevo León). It is located exactly 5.46 km (towards E) from the geographic center of the Guadalupe municipal area. And it is located at 5.09 km (towards E ) from the urban center of the town of Guadalupe (Cab.).
Map and satellite photo of Polanco Oriente (Guadalupe)
Find out the location of Polanco Oriente through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Polanco Oriente, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Polanco Oriente (Guadalupe) is 67140
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Polanco Oriente. Please write the following 5 digits: 67140. The first two digits ("67") correspond to the state of Nuevo León, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Polanco Oriente. Opinions.
Do you like Polanco Oriente? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Polanco Oriente so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Dentists in Polanco Oriente
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Guadalupe:
- Altamira (3 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (Cab.) (635862 inhabitants)
- Doble G (- inhabitants)
- El CorrientÃ³n (El Crucero) (- inhabitants)
- El Gran Chaparral (- inhabitants)
- El Ranchito Número Uno (174 inhabitants)
- EstaciÃ³n Cerro de la Silla (- inhabitants)
- JesÃºs RodrÃguez (El Ranchito) (- inhabitants)
- Las Escobas (4223 inhabitants)
- Los Doctores (- inhabitants)
- Riveras de Guadalupe (- inhabitants)
- Los Sitios (Las Marraneras) (28 inhabitants)
- Miguel Lupita (- inhabitants)
- San Miguel (3 inhabitants)
- San Pablo (4 inhabitants)