PLAN DE AYALA
Information and updated data of Plan De Ayala in Morelos: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
Within the town of Tlaltizapán (Cab.) is located the site of Plan De Ayala (Pueblo) (Municipality: Tlaltizapán, State: Morelos). It is located exactly 3.56 km (towards SE) from the geographic center of the Tlaltizapán municipal area. If you want to walk from the center of the town of Tlaltizapán (Cab.), you will find it in the SE direction at a distance of 1.02 km.
Map and satellite photo of Plan De Ayala (Tlaltizapán)
Find out the location of Plan De Ayala through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Plan De Ayala, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Plan De Ayala (Tlaltizapán) is 62775
Knowing the Zip Code of Plan De Ayala is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "62775" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "62") are those of the State of Morelos, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Plan De Ayala. Opinions.
Do you like Plan De Ayala? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Plan De Ayala so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Mexican street food in Plan De Ayala
Tacos & Tortas in Plan De Ayala
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tlaltizapán:
- Ampliación Zaragoza (17 inhabitants)
- Aquiles Serdán (22 inhabitants)
- Campo Casa Blanca (22 inhabitants)
- Campo el Llano (El Puente Verde) (114 inhabitants)
- Campo la Organera (9 inhabitants)
- Campo los San Juanes (28 inhabitants)
- Colonia Echeverría (478 inhabitants)
- Colonia el Pochote (210 inhabitants)
- El Tanque (8 inhabitants)
- Ex-Hacienda de Barreto (2 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Bugambilias (10 inhabitants)
- Lomas de Temilpa (8 inhabitants)
- El Monte del Ticumán (19 inhabitants)
- San Pablo Hidalgo (589 inhabitants)
- Tlaltizapán (Cab.) (10779 inhabitants)