Information and updated data of Otates in Guanajuato: postal code, location, maps. Photos.
The site of Otates (Ejido) is located in the Municipality of Huanímaro (in the State of Guanajuato). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Huanímaro, you can locate it exactly at 4.08 km (in the NW direction).
Map and satellite photo of Otates (Huanímaro)
Find out the location of Otates through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Otates, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Otates (Huanímaro) is 36993
Knowing the Zip Code of Otates is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "36993" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "36") are those of the State of Guanajuato, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Otates. Opinions.
Do you like Otates? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Otates so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Huanímaro:
- Cerrito Alto Viejo (68 inhabitants)
- Colonia de Armenta (9 inhabitants)
- Copales (236 inhabitants)
- El Durazno (El Duraznito) (457 inhabitants)
- Granja Carmelitas (3 inhabitants)
- Granja Jaime Zavala (4 inhabitants)
- Granja la Joya (8 inhabitants)
- Grano de Oro (6 inhabitants)
- La Cueva (1 inhabitants)
- Loma Bonita (- inhabitants)
- Paso de Carretas (344 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Buenavista (29 inhabitants)
- San Isidro de Ayala (386 inhabitants)
- Zapote de Aguirre (388 inhabitants)
- Zapotito de Mancilla (62 inhabitants)