Information and updated data of Obrera in Hidalgo: postal code, location, maps. Photos.
The site of Obrera (Pueblo) located within the town of Acayuca, in the Municipality of Zapotlán de Juárez (in the State of Hidalgo). It is located exactly 4.65 km (towards NW) from the geographic center of the Zapotlán de Juárez municipal area. If you want to walk from the center of the town of Acayuca, you will find it in the W direction at a distance of 0.95 km.
Map and satellite photo of Obrera (Zapotlán de Juárez)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Obrera is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Obrera (Zapotlán de Juárez) is 42191
Knowing the Zip Code of Obrera is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "42191" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "42") are those of the State of Hidalgo, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Obrera. Opinions.
Do you like Obrera? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Obrera so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Zapotlán de Juárez:
- Acayuca (11018 inhabitants)
- El Fortino (- inhabitants)
- Plan de Guadalupe (29 inhabitants)
- Gasolinera Zapotlán (4 inhabitants)
- La Cañada (2 inhabitants)
- La Fortaleza (169 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Regalo (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho San José Arena (4 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (46 inhabitants)
- San Javier (8 inhabitants)
- El Rincón (5 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Huaquilpan (5175 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Huitepec (1 inhabitants)
- Urizan (- inhabitants)
- Zapotlán de Juárez (4978 inhabitants)