Information and updated data of Nuevo Tampico in Tamaulipas: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Within the town of Miramar is located the site of Nuevo Tampico (Colonia) (Municipality: Altamira, State: Tamaulipas). It is located exactly 32.18 km (towards SW) from the geographic center of the Altamira municipal area. From the town center of Miramar, you can get there in 3.49 km in the SW direction.
Map and satellite photo of Nuevo Tampico (Altamira)
Where is Nuevo Tampico? Here's a location map of Nuevo Tampico: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Nuevo Tampico, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Nuevo Tampico (Altamira) is 89604
Knowing the Zip Code of Nuevo Tampico is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "89604" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "89") are those of the State of Tamaulipas, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Nuevo Tampico. Opinions.
Do you like Nuevo Tampico? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Nuevo Tampico so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Chicken restaurants in Nuevo Tampico
Tacos & Tortas in Nuevo Tampico
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Altamira:
- El Bramadero (- inhabitants)
- El Costeño (- inhabitants)
- El Mezquite (2 inhabitants)
- El Palmar (El Nacimiento) (- inhabitants)
- El Potosí (14 inhabitants)
- El Sacrificio (El Chupido) (155 inhabitants)
- La Vuelta del Zopilote (Los Mezquites) (5 inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas (El Mezquite) (95 inhabitants)
- Loma Real (- inhabitants)
- Los Chavitos (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Grande (Alejandro GuzmÃ¡n) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (- inhabitants)
- San Carmen (- inhabitants)
- Santa Juana (257 inhabitants)
- Vistarama (1 inhabitants)