Information and updated data of Narciso Bassols in México: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
The site of Narciso Bassols (Colonia) located within the town of Tenango de Arista, in the Municipality of Tenango del Valle (in the State of México). It is located exactly 5.82 km (towards NW) from the geographic center of the Tenango del Valle municipal area. If you want to walk from the center of the town of Tenango de Arista, you will find it in the N direction at a distance of 1.02 km.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Tenango del Valle (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Map and satellite photo of Narciso Bassols (Tenango del Valle)
Where is Narciso Bassols? Here's a location map of Narciso Bassols: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Narciso Bassols, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Narciso Bassols (Tenango del Valle) is 52300
Knowing the Zip Code of Narciso Bassols is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "52300" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "52") are those of the State of México, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of México (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Vote for Narciso Bassols
Do you like Narciso Bassols or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Narciso Bassols to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Bars in Narciso Bassols
Tacos & Tortas in Narciso Bassols
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tenango del Valle:
- Bosque de Putla (104 inhabitants)
- Las Minas (346 inhabitants)
- Colonia San José (Barranca Mocha) (290 inhabitants)
- El Zarzal (1005 inhabitants)
- La Campana (140 inhabitants)
- La Isleta (469 inhabitants)
- Las Peñitas (324 inhabitants)
- Loma Rancho Juan Méndez (192 inhabitants)
- Los Lavaderos (376 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Cerrito (Los Charcos) (324 inhabitants)
- San Francisco Putla (3351 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Tlanixco (6285 inhabitants)
- Colonia San Román (El Llano) (236 inhabitants)
- Santiaguito Cuaxustenco (6329 inhabitants)
- Solares (22 inhabitants)