Information and updated data of Municipios Libres in Tamaulipas: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
The site of Municipios Libres (Fraccionamiento) located within the town of Miramar, in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). It is located exactly 27.8 km (towards SW) from the geographic center of the Altamira municipal area. And it is located at 1.47 km (towards N ) from the urban center of the town of Miramar.
Map and satellite photo of Municipios Libres (Altamira)
Where is Municipios Libres? Here's a location map of Municipios Libres: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Municipios Libres, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Municipios Libres (Altamira) is 89603
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Municipios Libres. Please write the following 5 digits: 89603. The first two digits ("89") correspond to the state of Tamaulipas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Municipios Libres. Opinions.
Do you like Municipios Libres? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Municipios Libres so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Fast food in Municipios Libres, delivery and take-away
Mexican street food in Municipios Libres
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Altamira:
- Agua de Castilla (409 inhabitants)
- Carboneras (6 inhabitants)
- El Escorpión (- inhabitants)
- El Fuerte (701 inhabitants)
- El Huizache (Martín Villafranca) (- inhabitants)
- El Repecho (400 inhabitants)
- Granja Santa Elena (2 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro 44 (2 inhabitants)
- Las Prietas (La Curva) (82 inhabitants)
- Maclovio Herrera (Miradores) (1447 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Centro de Población Francisco Villa (21 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (- inhabitants)
- Rita Vázquez Zúñiga (3 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- Tres de Mayo (Mata Negra) (400 inhabitants)