Information and updated data of Morelos in Oaxaca: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
The site of Morelos (Colonia) located within the town of Ocotlán de Morelos, in the Municipality of Ocotlán de Morelos (in the State of Oaxaca). It is located exactly 6.37 km (towards NW) from the geographic center of the Ocotlán de Morelos municipal area. From the town center of Ocotlán de Morelos, you can get there in 2.26 km in the N direction.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Ocotlán de Morelos (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Map and satellite photo of Morelos (Ocotlán de Morelos)
Find out the location of Morelos through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Morelos, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Morelos (Ocotlán de Morelos) is 71510
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Morelos. Please write the following 5 digits: 71510. The first two digits ("71") correspond to the state of Oaxaca, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Oaxaca (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Vote for Morelos
Do you like Morelos or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Morelos to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Bars in Morelos
Fast food in Morelos, delivery and take-away
Mexican street food in Morelos
Tacos & Tortas in Morelos
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Ocotlán de Morelos:
- Buenavista (393 inhabitants)
- La Mojonera (- inhabitants)
- La Soledad (39 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (57 inhabitants)
- Los Pavorreales (4 inhabitants)
- Balneario el Rocío Paraje del Rancho (23 inhabitants)
- Praxedis de Guerrero (1800 inhabitants)
- Rancho de los Amadores (86 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Moreno (231 inhabitants)
- Rancho Galea (215 inhabitants)
- San Felipe Apóstol (216 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (53 inhabitants)
- San Jacinto Chilateca (650 inhabitants)
- Sitio de Santiago (131 inhabitants)
- Tejas de Morelos (593 inhabitants)