LUIS DONALDO COLOSIO
Information and updated data of Luis Donaldo Colosio in México: postal code, location, maps.
Within the town of Ixtapaluca is located the site of Luis Donaldo Colosio (Colonia) (Municipality: Ixtapaluca, State: México). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 16.51 km (direction E) from the center of the Ixtapaluca municipality. And it is located at 3.31 km (towards E ) from the urban center of the town of Ixtapaluca.
Map and satellite photo of Luis Donaldo Colosio (Ixtapaluca)
Where is Luis Donaldo Colosio? Here's a location map of Luis Donaldo Colosio: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Luis Donaldo Colosio, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Luis Donaldo Colosio (Ixtapaluca) is 56566
Knowing the Zip Code of Luis Donaldo Colosio is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "56566" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "56") are those of the State of México, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Luis Donaldo Colosio. Opinions.
Do you like Luis Donaldo Colosio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Luis Donaldo Colosio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Ixtapaluca:
- Cerro de la Abundancia (11 inhabitants)
- Colonia Julio Chávez López (UPREZ) (398 inhabitants)
- Ejido el Capulín (440 inhabitants)
- Ejidos de Xalpa (Camino de los Alcanfores) (69 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (169 inhabitants)
- El Jaral (El Capulín) (315 inhabitants)
- General Manuel Ávila Camacho (3057 inhabitants)
- Jorge Jiménez Cantú (9475 inhabitants)
- La Guadalupana (- inhabitants)
- La Mesa (3 inhabitants)
- Llano Grande (Rancho Viejo) (244 inhabitants)
- Los Hornos (547 inhabitants)
- Piedra Grande (Las Cabañas) (107 inhabitants)
- Puente del Tablón (391 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Isidro (54 inhabitants)