LUIS DONALDO COLOSIO
Information and updated data of Luis Donaldo Colosio in Zacatecas: postal code, location, maps.
The site of Luis Donaldo Colosio (Fraccionamiento) located within the town of Guadalupe, in the Municipality of Guadalupe (in the State of Zacatecas). It is located exactly 11.5 km (towards E) from the geographic center of the Guadalupe municipal area. And it is located at 1.21 km (towards NE ) from the urban center of the town of Guadalupe.
Map and satellite photo of Luis Donaldo Colosio (Guadalupe)
Where is Luis Donaldo Colosio? Here's a location map of Luis Donaldo Colosio: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Luis Donaldo Colosio, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Luis Donaldo Colosio (Guadalupe) is 98615
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Luis Donaldo Colosio. Please write the following 5 digits: 98615. The first two digits ("98") correspond to the state of Zacatecas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Luis Donaldo Colosio. Opinions.
Do you like Luis Donaldo Colosio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Luis Donaldo Colosio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Guadalupe:
- Bajío San Joaquín (- inhabitants)
- El Tabachín (4 inhabitants)
- Huerta las Tres Manzanas (3 inhabitants)
- La Mina (JesÃºs Medina) (- inhabitants)
- La Victoria (2 inhabitants)
- Las Peñitas (7 inhabitants)
- Los Terrenos Grandes entre Zóquite y Tacoaleche (7 inhabitants)
- Martínez Domínguez (1866 inhabitants)
- Pozos Colectivos (Gerardo Trejo Pérez) (43 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Escapulario (5 inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (4 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (1 inhabitants)
- San Luis de la Cruz (- inhabitants)
- Santa Elisa (- inhabitants)
- Trancosito (6 inhabitants)