Information and updated data of Los Reyes in Morelos: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Within the town of Yecapixtla is located the site of Los Reyes (Pueblo) (Municipality: Yecapixtla, State: Morelos). It is located exactly 3.27 km (towards N) from the geographic center of the Yecapixtla municipal area. And it is located at 0.6 km (towards W ) from the urban center of the town of Yecapixtla.
Map and satellite photo of Los Reyes (Yecapixtla)
Where is Los Reyes? Here's a location map of Los Reyes: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Los Reyes, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Los Reyes (Yecapixtla) is 62820
Knowing the Zip Code of Los Reyes is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "62820" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "62") are those of the State of Morelos, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Los Reyes. Opinions.
Do you like Los Reyes? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Reyes so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Tacos & Tortas in Los Reyes
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Yecapixtla:
- Achichipico (2534 inhabitants)
- Campo Piedra Colorada (180 inhabitants)
- Cerro del Temecate (146 inhabitants)
- El Izote (56 inhabitants)
- La Hacienda (75 inhabitants)
- Los Capulines (365 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Aguilucho (- inhabitants)
- Rancho el Paredón (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Orquídea (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho las Iguanas (- inhabitants)
- Rancho los Timbres (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Rodeo (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Valdepeña (19 inhabitants)
- Tecajec (1892 inhabitants)
- Valle Xalpa (El Crucero del Libramiento) (346 inhabitants)