Information and updated data of Los Presidentes in Tamaulipas: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
The site of Los Presidentes (Colonia) located within the town of Altamira, in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 22.84 km (direction SW) from the center of the Altamira municipality. If you want to walk from the center of the town of Altamira, you will find it in the W direction at a distance of 1.8 km.
Map and satellite photo of Los Presidentes (Altamira)
Find out the location of Los Presidentes through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Los Presidentes, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Los Presidentes (Altamira) is 89602
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Los Presidentes. Please write the following 5 digits: 89602. The first two digits ("89") correspond to the state of Tamaulipas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Los Presidentes. Opinions.
Do you like Los Presidentes? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Presidentes so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Chicken restaurants in Los Presidentes
Tacos & Tortas in Los Presidentes
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Altamira:
- El Barco (5 inhabitants)
- El Lucero (El Satélite) (7 inhabitants)
- El Vado (1 inhabitants)
- La Casimira (1 inhabitants)
- La Paz con Dios (Quinta Martha) (- inhabitants)
- Las Gallinas (Rodolfo) (- inhabitants)
- Los Lirios (- inhabitants)
- Nuevo Centro de Población Francisco Villa (21 inhabitants)
- Quinta Martha (Martha Elba Bustos) (25 inhabitants)
- San Joaquín (- inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (David Iduarte Grimaldo) (8 inhabitants)
- Santa Olga (4 inhabitants)
- Tomás Saucedo (- inhabitants)
- Unidos Avanzamos (- inhabitants)
- Vista Alegre (- inhabitants)