Information and updated data of Los Pirules in Aguascalientes: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
The site of Los Pirules (Fraccionamiento) located within the town of Aguascalientes, in the Municipality of Aguascalientes (in the State of Aguascalientes). It is located exactly 6.49 km (towards NE) from the geographic center of the Aguascalientes municipal area. From the town center of Aguascalientes, you can get there in 4.73 km in the SE direction.
Map and satellite photo of Los Pirules (Aguascalientes)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Los Pirules is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Los Pirules (Aguascalientes) is 20216
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Los Pirules. Please write the following 5 digits: 20216. The first two digits ("20") correspond to the state of Aguascalientes, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Los Pirules. Opinions.
Do you like Los Pirules? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Pirules so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Mexican street food in Los Pirules
Pizza places in Los Pirules
Tacos & Tortas in Los Pirules
Dentists in Los Pirules
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Aguascalientes:
- Costa Chica (7 inhabitants)
- El Changay (3 inhabitants)
- El Colorado (El Soyatal) (468 inhabitants)
- El Refugio (- inhabitants)
- Granja La Trinidad (La Lucita) (- inhabitants)
- La Primavera (4 inhabitants)
- Las Trojes (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Aurora (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Pirul (El Pirulito) (59 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Manga (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Los Pargas (71 inhabitants)
- Rancho Refugio de las Cotorinas (3 inhabitants)
- Sal si Puedes (38 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Olinda (- inhabitants)
- San Miguelito de Abajo (2 inhabitants)