Information and updated data of Los Alamos in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave: postal code, location, maps.
The site of Los Alamos (Congregacion) located within the town of Coscomatepec de Bravo, in the Municipality of Coscomatepec (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 5.34 km (direction NW) from the center of the Coscomatepec municipality. From the town center of Coscomatepec de Bravo, you can get there in 0.41 km in the NW direction.
Map and satellite photo of Los Alamos (Coscomatepec)
Find out the location of Los Alamos through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Los Alamos, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Los Alamos (Coscomatepec) is 94140
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Los Alamos. Please write the following 5 digits: 94140. The first two digits ("94") correspond to the state of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Los Alamos
Do you like Los Alamos or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Los Alamos to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Coscomatepec:
- Barrio Nuevo (194 inhabitants)
- Chacalapa (55 inhabitants)
- Coscomatepec de Bravo (16364 inhabitants)
- Cuiyachapa (2704 inhabitants)
- Duraznillo (353 inhabitants)
- El Capulín (69 inhabitants)
- El Durazno (251 inhabitants)
- El Mirador (216 inhabitants)
- Ixtayuca (San Nicolás) (795 inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas (1035 inhabitants)
- Moyoapan Chico (543 inhabitants)
- Ocopa (27 inhabitants)
- Tenixtepec (2475 inhabitants)
- Tetlaxco (1759 inhabitants)
- Tozongo (1543 inhabitants)