Information and updated data of Loma Alta in Tamaulipas: postal code, location, maps.
The site of Loma Alta (Colonia) located within the town of Miramar, in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). It is located exactly 26.49 km (towards SW) from the geographic center of the Altamira municipal area. From the town center of Miramar, you can get there in 2.98 km in the E direction.
Map and satellite photo of Loma Alta (Altamira)
Find out the location of Loma Alta through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Loma Alta, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Loma Alta (Altamira) is 89606
Knowing the Zip Code of Loma Alta is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "89606" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "89") are those of the State of Tamaulipas, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Loma Alta. Opinions.
Do you like Loma Alta? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Loma Alta so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Altamira:
- Agua Dulce (Las Lupitas) (2 inhabitants)
- Batería Número Ocho (- inhabitants)
- Cúez de Palmas Altas (82 inhabitants)
- El Guajolote (1 inhabitants)
- El Potosí (14 inhabitants)
- La T (- inhabitants)
- La Termo (1 inhabitants)
- Las Dos Potrancas (1 inhabitants)
- Loma Linda (La Gloria) (1 inhabitants)
- Quinta Martha (Ángel Pérez Sánchez) (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Elia (- inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (3 inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo (3 inhabitants)
- Tomás Saucedo (- inhabitants)
- Vista Alegre (- inhabitants)