Information and updated data of Lazaro Cardenas in Tamaulipas: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Within the town of Altamira is located the site of Lazaro Cardenas (Colonia) (Municipality: Altamira, State: Tamaulipas). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 23.31 km (direction SW) from the center of the Altamira municipality. From the town center of Altamira, you can get there in 1.76 km in the W direction.
Map and satellite photo of Lazaro Cardenas (Altamira)
Find out the location of Lazaro Cardenas through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Lazaro Cardenas, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Lazaro Cardenas (Altamira) is 89602
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Lazaro Cardenas. Please write the following 5 digits: 89602. The first two digits ("89") correspond to the state of Tamaulipas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Lazaro Cardenas. Opinions.
Do you like Lazaro Cardenas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Lazaro Cardenas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Restaurants to eat in Lazaro Cardenas
Fast food in Lazaro Cardenas, delivery and take-away
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Altamira:
- El Jardín (4 inhabitants)
- El Venadito (12 inhabitants)
- Esteros (2168 inhabitants)
- Jardines de Arboledas (- inhabitants)
- La Ceiba (3 inhabitants)
- La Periodista (Malvinas) (3 inhabitants)
- Las Carmencitas (El Cerón) (- inhabitants)
- Las Tres B (La Raya del Lechero) (25 inhabitants)
- Los Plátanos (- inhabitants)
- Marcial Velázquez Ruiz (1 inhabitants)
- Mata del Muerto (Benigno Méndez Castillo) (4 inhabitants)
- Miramar (161820 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- San Carmen (- inhabitants)
- San Rafael (1 inhabitants)