Information and updated data of Las Villas in Nuevo León: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
Within the town of Guadalupe (Cab.) is located the site of Las Villas (Colonia) (Municipality: Guadalupe, State: Nuevo León). It is located exactly 2.92 km (towards E) from the geographic center of the Guadalupe municipal area. And it is located at 2.58 km (towards E ) from the urban center of the town of Guadalupe (Cab.).
Map and satellite photo of Las Villas (Guadalupe)
Where is Las Villas? Here's a location map of Las Villas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Las Villas, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Las Villas (Guadalupe) is 67170
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Las Villas. Please write the following 5 digits: 67170. The first two digits ("67") correspond to the state of Nuevo León, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Las Villas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Villas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Villas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in Las Villas
Restaurants to eat in Las Villas
Fast food in Las Villas, delivery and take-away
Burgers in Las Villas
Tacos & Tortas in Las Villas
Dentists in Las Villas
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Guadalupe:
- Altamira (3 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (Cab.) (635862 inhabitants)
- Doble G (- inhabitants)
- El Gran Chaparral (- inhabitants)
- El Ranchito Número Uno (174 inhabitants)
- EstaciÃ³n Cerro de la Silla (- inhabitants)
- JesÃºs RodrÃguez (El Ranchito) (- inhabitants)
- Las Escobas (4223 inhabitants)
- Las Escobas (3 inhabitants)
- Los Doctores (- inhabitants)
- Riveras de Guadalupe (- inhabitants)
- Los Sitios (Las Marraneras) (28 inhabitants)
- Miguel Lupita (- inhabitants)
- San Miguel (3 inhabitants)
- San Pablo (4 inhabitants)