Information and updated data of Las Sabinitas in Nuevo León: postal code, location, maps.
The site of Las Sabinitas (Colonia) located within the town of Guadalupe (Cab.), in the Municipality of Guadalupe (in the State of Nuevo León). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Guadalupe, you can locate it exactly at 2.72 km (in the NW direction). And it is located at 2.74 km (towards NW ) from the urban center of the town of Guadalupe (Cab.).
Map and satellite photo of Las Sabinitas (Guadalupe)
Where is Las Sabinitas? Here's a location map of Las Sabinitas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Las Sabinitas, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Las Sabinitas (Guadalupe) is 67169
Knowing the Zip Code of Las Sabinitas is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "67169" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "67") are those of the State of Nuevo León, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Las Sabinitas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Sabinitas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Sabinitas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Guadalupe:
- Altamira (3 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (Cab.) (635862 inhabitants)
- Doble G (- inhabitants)
- El CorrientÃ³n (El Crucero) (- inhabitants)
- El Gran Chaparral (- inhabitants)
- El Ranchito Número Uno (174 inhabitants)
- EstaciÃ³n Cerro de la Silla (- inhabitants)
- JesÃºs RodrÃguez (El Ranchito) (- inhabitants)
- Las Escobas (4223 inhabitants)
- Las Escobas (3 inhabitants)
- Riveras de Guadalupe (- inhabitants)
- Miguel Lupita (- inhabitants)
- Bello Amanecer (2843 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (3 inhabitants)
- San Pablo (4 inhabitants)