Information and updated data of Las Sabinas in Nuevo León: postal code, location, maps.
Do you want to find the location of Las Sabinas (Colonia)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Guadalupe (Cab.), which is placed in the Municipality of Guadalupe (in the State of Nuevo León). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Guadalupe, you can locate it exactly at 2.31 km (in the NW direction). If you want to walk from the center of the town of Guadalupe (Cab.), you will find it in the NW direction at a distance of 2.28 km.
Map and satellite photo of Las Sabinas (Guadalupe)
Where is Las Sabinas? Here's a location map of Las Sabinas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Las Sabinas, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Las Sabinas (Guadalupe) is 67169
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Las Sabinas. Please write the following 5 digits: 67169. The first two digits ("67") correspond to the state of Nuevo León, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Las Sabinas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Sabinas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Sabinas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Guadalupe:
- Altamira (3 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (Cab.) (635862 inhabitants)
- Doble G (- inhabitants)
- El CorrientÃ³n (El Crucero) (- inhabitants)
- El Gran Chaparral (- inhabitants)
- EstaciÃ³n Cerro de la Silla (- inhabitants)
- JesÃºs RodrÃguez (El Ranchito) (- inhabitants)
- Las Escobas (4223 inhabitants)
- Las Escobas (3 inhabitants)
- Los Doctores (- inhabitants)
- Riveras de Guadalupe (- inhabitants)
- Los Sitios (Las Marraneras) (28 inhabitants)
- Miguel Lupita (- inhabitants)
- Bello Amanecer (2843 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (3 inhabitants)