Information and updated data of Las Negras in Tamaulipas: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Within the town of Miramar is located the site of Las Negras (Fraccionamiento) (Municipality: Altamira, State: Tamaulipas). It is located exactly 27.77 km (towards SW) from the geographic center of the Altamira municipal area. If you want to walk from the center of the town of Miramar, you will find it in the N direction at a distance of 1.83 km.
Map and satellite photo of Las Negras (Altamira)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Las Negras is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Las Negras (Altamira) is 89603
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Las Negras. Please write the following 5 digits: 89603. The first two digits ("89") correspond to the state of Tamaulipas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Las Negras. Opinions.
Do you like Las Negras? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Negras so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Chicken restaurants in Las Negras
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Altamira:
- Alejandro Sánchez Herrera (2 inhabitants)
- Almaguer (3 inhabitants)
- Colonia Monterrey (- inhabitants)
- El Bramadero (- inhabitants)
- Guanajuato (2 inhabitants)
- La Corneta (- inhabitants)
- La Herradura (- inhabitants)
- Las Tres B (135 inhabitants)
- Los Manueles (4 inhabitants)
- Los Potreros (1 inhabitants)
- Los Tres Hermanos (- inhabitants)
- Quinta Martha (Javier Larraga Gómez) (6 inhabitants)
- San José (- inhabitants)
- San Rafael (1 inhabitants)
- Tres de Mayo (Mata Negra) (400 inhabitants)