Information and updated data of Las Fuentes in Tamaulipas: postal code, location, maps.
Do you want to find the location of Las Fuentes (Colonia)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Altamira, which is placed in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 22.4 km (direction SW) from the center of the Altamira municipality. And it is located at 1.35 km (towards NW ) from the urban center of the town of Altamira.
Map and satellite photo of Las Fuentes (Altamira)
Where is Las Fuentes? Here's a location map of Las Fuentes: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Las Fuentes, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Las Fuentes (Altamira) is 89602
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Las Fuentes. Please write the following 5 digits: 89602. The first two digits ("89") correspond to the state of Tamaulipas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Las Fuentes. Opinions.
Do you like Las Fuentes? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Fuentes so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Altamira:
- Batería Número Ocho (- inhabitants)
- El Chijol (1 inhabitants)
- El Lucero (El Satélite) (7 inhabitants)
- El Vado (1 inhabitants)
- Francisco Medrano (912 inhabitants)
- Granja Cocoyotepec (3 inhabitants)
- La Gringa (2 inhabitants)
- La Morita (- inhabitants)
- La Victoria de Juan Pablo ll (2 inhabitants)
- Laguna de la Puerta (5 inhabitants)
- Las Cuatas (- inhabitants)
- Los Rosales (1 inhabitants)
- María del Refugio Rodríguez Rico Ejido Villa de Altamira (6 inhabitants)
- Quinta Martha (Ángel Pérez Sánchez) (1 inhabitants)
- Tres Piedras (1 inhabitants)