Information and updated data of Las Brisas in Tamaulipas: postal code, location, maps.
The site of Las Brisas (Colonia) located within the town of Miramar, in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 26.3 km (direction SW) from the center of the Altamira municipality. And it is located at 2.93 km (towards E ) from the urban center of the town of Miramar.
Map and satellite photo of Las Brisas (Altamira)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Las Brisas is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Las Brisas (Altamira) is 89606
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Las Brisas. Please write the following 5 digits: 89606. The first two digits ("89") correspond to the state of Tamaulipas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Las Brisas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Brisas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Brisas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Altamira:
- Agua de Castilla (409 inhabitants)
- Almaguer (3 inhabitants)
- Los Almendros (Los Badillo) (32 inhabitants)
- Champayán (4 inhabitants)
- El Contadero (415 inhabitants)
- El Sacrificio (El Chupido) (155 inhabitants)
- El Verdín (12 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (2 inhabitants)
- La Loma (Alfredo Latofski) (- inhabitants)
- La Morita (- inhabitants)
- La Redención (Kilómetro 111) (- inhabitants)
- 3 Potrancas (- inhabitants)
- Nora Mateos Solano (1 inhabitants)
- Ricardo Flores Magón (1561 inhabitants)
- San Jacinto (Los Naranjos) (4 inhabitants)