Information and updated data of La Victoria in Puebla: postal code, location, maps.
Do you want to find the location of La Victoria (Colonia)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Amozoc de Mota, which is placed in the Municipality of Amozoc (in the State of Puebla). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 0.44 km (direction E) from the center of the Amozoc municipality. If you want to walk from the center of the town of Amozoc de Mota, you will find it in the W direction at a distance of 0.66 km.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Amozoc (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Map and satellite photo of La Victoria (Amozoc)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of La Victoria is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of La Victoria (Amozoc) is 72990
Knowing the Zip Code of La Victoria is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "72990" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "72") are those of the State of Puebla, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Puebla (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Vote for La Victoria
Do you like La Victoria or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Victoria to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Amozoc:
- Agua Santa II (103 inhabitants)
- San Nicolás (57 inhabitants)
- Casa Blanca (12841 inhabitants)
- Colonia Edgardo Amilcar Campos (250 inhabitants)
- Colonia San Bartolo Flor del Bosque (- inhabitants)
- El Esfuerzo (48 inhabitants)
- La Ocotera (248 inhabitants)
- Parque Industrial Chachapa (9 inhabitants)
- San José de los Ángeles Kilómetro 22 (4 inhabitants)
- San Luis del Monte (- inhabitants)
- San Miguel Cuauhtenco (- inhabitants)
- San Salvador Tepalcayuca (42 inhabitants)
- Granjas Nogales (17 inhabitants)
- Santa Clara (2 inhabitants)
- Tepetate (166 inhabitants)