Information and updated data of La Toma in Morelos: postal code, location, maps.
The site of La Toma (Colonia) is located in the Municipality of Miacatlán (in the State of Morelos). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Miacatlán, you can locate it exactly at 3.32 km (in the S direction).
Map and satellite photo of La Toma (Miacatlán)
Find out the location of La Toma through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in La Toma, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of La Toma (Miacatlán) is 62605
Knowing the Zip Code of La Toma is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "62605" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "62") are those of the State of Morelos, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for La Toma. Opinions.
Do you like La Toma? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Toma so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Miacatlán:
- Colonia Álvaro Obregón (478 inhabitants)
- Colonia la Trilla (2 inhabitants)
- Colonia Vista Hermosa (633 inhabitants)
- El Amate Amarillo (1 inhabitants)
- Colonia la Cuajiotera (57 inhabitants)
- El Llano (1 inhabitants)
- El Rincón (112 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Huertos de Miacatlán (65 inhabitants)
- Granja Independencia (4 inhabitants)
- La Campesina (Colonia los Tulipanes) (310 inhabitants)
- Miacatlán (7466 inhabitants)
- Palo Grande (269 inhabitants)
- Palpan de Baranda (913 inhabitants)
- Rancho Viejo (48 inhabitants)
- Tlajotla (154 inhabitants)