Information and updated data of La Perla in Zacatecas: postal code, location, maps.
Within the town of Sombrerete is located the site of La Perla (Ampliacion) (Municipality: Sombrerete, State: Zacatecas). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 1.9 km (direction NE) from the center of the Sombrerete municipality. If you want to walk from the center of the town of Sombrerete, you will find it in the NW direction at a distance of 1.47 km.
Map and satellite photo of La Perla (Sombrerete)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of La Perla is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of La Perla (Sombrerete) is 99102
Knowing the Zip Code of La Perla is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "99102" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "99") are those of the State of Zacatecas, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for La Perla. Opinions.
Do you like La Perla? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Perla so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Sombrerete:
- Colonia Tres de Menonitas (Blumenhein) (124 inhabitants)
- El Cardenche (24 inhabitants)
- El Tigre (13 inhabitants)
- Estancia de Guadalupe (421 inhabitants)
- La Casita (Ángel Ulloa Rodarte) (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Coyote (4 inhabitants)
- Ojito de Huatitapa (10 inhabitants)
- Rancho Prieto (8 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Lucas (15 inhabitants)
- San Agustín (San Agustín de la Victoria) (43 inhabitants)
- San Antonio del Hule (San Antonio) (7 inhabitants)
- San José de Tapias (San José de la Estrella) (8 inhabitants)
- San Juan de los Laureles (San Juan del Álamo) (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (4 inhabitants)
- Veintinueve de Septiembre (- inhabitants)