Information and updated data of La Peña in Hidalgo: postal code, location, maps. Photos.
The site of La Peña (Barrio) is located in the Municipality of Chilcuautla (in the State of Hidalgo). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 9.89 km (direction SW) from the center of the Chilcuautla municipality.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Chilcuautla (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Map and satellite photo of La Peña (Chilcuautla)
Find out the location of La Peña through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in La Peña, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of La Peña (Chilcuautla) is 42700
Knowing the Zip Code of La Peña is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "42700" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "42") are those of the State of Hidalgo, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Hidalgo (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Vote for La Peña
Do you like La Peña or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Peña to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Chilcuautla:
- La Isla (El Puente) (1 inhabitants)
- Chilcuautla (1262 inhabitants)
- Colonia Benito Juárez (La Rinconada) (513 inhabitants)
- El Bethí (887 inhabitants)
- El Dadhó (625 inhabitants)
- Llano Primero (503 inhabitants)
- El Padhe (3 inhabitants)
- El Xithey (62 inhabitants)
- El Zapote (306 inhabitants)
- La Barranca de San Miguel (3 inhabitants)
- La Loma (120 inhabitants)
- La Maroma (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Ana Batha (1862 inhabitants)
- Tlacotlapilco (810 inhabitants)
- El Xothí (848 inhabitants)