Information and updated data of La Palma in Hidalgo: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Do you want to find the location of La Palma (Pueblo)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Ajacuba, which is placed in the Municipality of Ajacuba (in the State of Hidalgo). It is located exactly 4.66 km (towards SE) from the geographic center of the Ajacuba municipal area. From the town center of Ajacuba, you can get there in 1.02 km in the NW direction.
Map and satellite photo of La Palma (Ajacuba)
Where is La Palma? Here's a location map of La Palma: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Palma, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of La Palma (Ajacuba) is 42150
Knowing the Zip Code of La Palma is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "42150" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "42") are those of the State of Hidalgo, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for La Palma. Opinions.
Do you like La Palma? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Palma so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Mexican street food in La Palma
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Ajacuba:
- Ajacuba (7245 inhabitants)
- Barrio el Rincón Sur (185 inhabitants)
- Colonia el Santo Niño (76 inhabitants)
- El Cerrito de las Colmenas (8 inhabitants)
- El Tumba (- inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata (278 inhabitants)
- Ignacio Zaragoza (529 inhabitants)
- Las Huertas (6 inhabitants)
- Los Corrales (1 inhabitants)
- Los Cruces (3 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Venero (Cuernavaca) (6 inhabitants)
- San Nicolás Tecomatlán (2375 inhabitants)
- Santiago Tezontlale (4226 inhabitants)
- Tulancalco (335 inhabitants)
- Vicente Guerrero (1568 inhabitants)