Information and updated data of La Mancha in Aguascalientes: postal code, location, maps.
Within the town of Aguascalientes is located the site of La Mancha (Colonia) (Municipality: Aguascalientes, State: Aguascalientes). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 8.28 km (direction NW) from the center of the Aguascalientes municipality. And it is located at 2.07 km (towards W ) from the urban center of the town of Aguascalientes.
Map and satellite photo of La Mancha (Aguascalientes)
Find out the location of La Mancha through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in La Mancha, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of La Mancha (Aguascalientes) is 20190
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of La Mancha. Please write the following 5 digits: 20190. The first two digits ("20") correspond to the state of Aguascalientes, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for La Mancha. Opinions.
Do you like La Mancha? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Mancha so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Aguascalientes:
- El Chiflido (- inhabitants)
- El Chorizo (8 inhabitants)
- El Cono (122 inhabitants)
- El Potrerito (6 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Los Ángeles (- inhabitants)
- Granja San JosÃ© (- inhabitants)
- Granja Oly (6 inhabitants)
- Granjas Ex-Hacienda Montoro (7 inhabitants)
- La Cotorra (- inhabitants)
- La Nueva Teresa (257 inhabitants)
- Laguna Verde (4 inhabitants)
- Montoro (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Los Córdova (- inhabitants)
- Termo Refrigerados de Aguascalientes (- inhabitants)
- Viñedos San Francisco (Las Cochineras) (10 inhabitants)