Information and updated data of La Joya in Morelos: postal code, location, maps.
The site of La Joya (Colonia) located within the town of Huatecalco, in the Municipality of Tlaltizapán (in the State of Morelos). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Tlaltizapán, you can locate it exactly at 5.04 km (in the SE direction). And it is located at 0.56 km (towards S ) from the urban center of the town of Huatecalco.
Map and satellite photo of La Joya (Tlaltizapán)
Where is La Joya? Here's a location map of La Joya: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Joya, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of La Joya (Tlaltizapán) is 62777
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of La Joya. Please write the following 5 digits: 62777. The first two digits ("62") correspond to the state of Morelos, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for La Joya. Opinions.
Do you like La Joya? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Joya so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tlaltizapán:
- Campo la Organera (2 inhabitants)
- Campo la Oricera (246 inhabitants)
- Colonia el Chacal (25 inhabitants)
- El Jagüey (6 inhabitants)
- Granja Luis y Lupita (5 inhabitants)
- Huatecalco (3729 inhabitants)
- Huertas el Mirador (14 inhabitants)
- La Cueva del Zopilote (26 inhabitants)
- La Joya de los Panales (Campo el Arquillo) (142 inhabitants)
- La Mezquitera (3 inhabitants)
- Unidad Habitacional Número 1 Emiliano Zapata (Las Galeras) (329 inhabitants)
- Otilio Montaño (110 inhabitants)
- Casa Blanca (13 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Florida (4 inhabitants)
- Restaurant Campestre Panzacola (3 inhabitants)