Information and updated data of La Huerta in Guanajuato: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Do you want to find the location of La Huerta (Colonia)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Huanímaro, which is placed in the Municipality of Huanímaro (in the State of Guanajuato). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Huanímaro, you can locate it exactly at 0.24 km (in the W direction). From the town center of Huanímaro, you can get there in 0.05 km in the W direction.
Map and satellite photo of La Huerta (Huanímaro)
Where is La Huerta? Here's a location map of La Huerta: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Huerta, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of La Huerta (Huanímaro) is 36990
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of La Huerta. Please write the following 5 digits: 36990. The first two digits ("36") correspond to the state of Guanajuato, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for La Huerta. Opinions.
Do you like La Huerta? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Huerta so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Restaurants to eat in La Huerta
Fast food in La Huerta, delivery and take-away
Tacos & Tortas in La Huerta
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Huanímaro:
- Carmen Rodríguez (11 inhabitants)
- Colonia de Armenta (9 inhabitants)
- Colonia Rafael García (252 inhabitants)
- El Durazno (El Duraznito) (457 inhabitants)
- Granja Jaime Zavala (4 inhabitants)
- Granja San Antonio (5 inhabitants)
- Grano de Oro (6 inhabitants)
- Loma Bonita (- inhabitants)
- Ojos de Agua (783 inhabitants)
- Paso de Carretas (344 inhabitants)
- Paso de Cobos (271 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Buenavista (29 inhabitants)
- San Isidro de Ayala (386 inhabitants)
- San Juan Grande (1219 inhabitants)
- Zapotito de Mancilla (62 inhabitants)