Information and updated data of La Cantera in Hidalgo: postal code, location, maps.
The site of La Cantera (Pueblo) located within the town of Ajacuba, in the Municipality of Ajacuba (in the State of Hidalgo). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Ajacuba, you can locate it exactly at 6.47 km (in the SE direction). And it is located at 0.86 km (towards SE ) from the urban center of the town of Ajacuba.
Map and satellite photo of La Cantera (Ajacuba)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of La Cantera is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of La Cantera (Ajacuba) is 42150
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of La Cantera. Please write the following 5 digits: 42150. The first two digits ("42") correspond to the state of Hidalgo, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for La Cantera. Opinions.
Do you like La Cantera? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Cantera so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Ajacuba:
- Ajacuba (7245 inhabitants)
- Barrio el Rincón Sur (185 inhabitants)
- Colonia el Santo Niño (76 inhabitants)
- El Cerrito de las Colmenas (8 inhabitants)
- El Gorrión (214 inhabitants)
- El Tumba (- inhabitants)
- Ignacio Zaragoza (529 inhabitants)
- Las Huertas (6 inhabitants)
- Los Corrales (1 inhabitants)
- Los Cruces (3 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Venero (Cuernavaca) (6 inhabitants)
- San Nicolás Tecomatlán (2375 inhabitants)
- Santiago Tezontlale (4226 inhabitants)
- Tulancalco (335 inhabitants)
- Vicente Guerrero (1568 inhabitants)