Information and updated data of La Aurora in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave: postal code, location, maps.
Do you want to find the location of La Aurora (Colonia)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Las Choapas, which is placed in the Municipality of Las Choapas (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 43.59 km (direction N) from the center of the Las Choapas municipality. From the town center of Las Choapas, you can get there in 0.52 km in the SE direction.
Map and satellite photo of La Aurora (Las Choapas)
Find out the location of La Aurora through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in La Aurora, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of La Aurora (Las Choapas) is 96980
Knowing the Zip Code of La Aurora is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "96980" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "96") are those of the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for La Aurora. Opinions.
Do you like La Aurora? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Aurora so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Las Choapas:
- Granja Choapas I, II (5 inhabitants)
- Aquiles Serdán (343 inhabitants)
- Ángel Vázquez Martínez (- inhabitants)
- El Cristo (5 inhabitants)
- El Nuevo Ocotal (Cerro de los Martínez) (69 inhabitants)
- El Tesoro (7 inhabitants)
- Esteban Quiroga Martínez (3 inhabitants)
- La Milinera (90 inhabitants)
- La Paila (11 inhabitants)
- La Porfía Número Cuatro (7 inhabitants)
- Las Lomas (- inhabitants)
- Las Marías (78 inhabitants)
- Pedro Castro Díaz (4 inhabitants)
- San Manuel (28 inhabitants)
- Santa Clara (Las Higueras) (6 inhabitants)