JARDINES DEL SOL II
Information and updated data of Jardines Del Sol Ii in Zacatecas: postal code, location, maps.
The site of Jardines Del Sol Ii (Fraccionamiento) located within the town of Guadalupe, in the Municipality of Guadalupe (in the State of Zacatecas). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 12.66 km (direction SE) from the center of the Guadalupe municipality. From the town center of Guadalupe, you can get there in 2.58 km in the S direction.
Map and satellite photo of Jardines Del Sol Ii (Guadalupe)
Find out the location of Jardines Del Sol Ii through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Jardines Del Sol Ii, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Jardines Del Sol Ii (Guadalupe) is 98606
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Jardines Del Sol Ii. Please write the following 5 digits: 98606. The first two digits ("98") correspond to the state of Zacatecas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Jardines Del Sol Ii. Opinions.
Do you like Jardines Del Sol Ii? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Jardines Del Sol Ii so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Guadalupe:
- Colonia Frente Popular (49 inhabitants)
- Colonia la Loma (- inhabitants)
- El Mastranto (154 inhabitants)
- El Mercadito (12 inhabitants)
- El Tatantón (4 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Universo (- inhabitants)
- Granja Don Vigues (- inhabitants)
- Laguna de Arriba (520 inhabitants)
- Las Lomitas (21 inhabitants)
- Martínez Domínguez (1866 inhabitants)
- Méndez (33 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (5 inhabitants)
- San Jerónimo (3535 inhabitants)
- San José de Tapias (4 inhabitants)
- Zóquite (4356 inhabitants)