JARDINES DEL CARMEN
Information and updated data of Jardines Del Carmen in Zacatecas: postal code, location, maps.
Within the town of Guadalupe is located the site of Jardines Del Carmen (Fraccionamiento) (Municipality: Guadalupe, State: Zacatecas). It is located exactly 13.46 km (towards E) from the geographic center of the Guadalupe municipal area. And it is located at 2.45 km (towards E ) from the urban center of the town of Guadalupe.
Map and satellite photo of Jardines Del Carmen (Guadalupe)
Where is Jardines Del Carmen? Here's a location map of Jardines Del Carmen: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Jardines Del Carmen, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Jardines Del Carmen (Guadalupe) is 98608
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Jardines Del Carmen. Please write the following 5 digits: 98608. The first two digits ("98") correspond to the state of Zacatecas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Jardines Del Carmen. Opinions.
Do you like Jardines Del Carmen? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Jardines Del Carmen so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Guadalupe:
- Bajío San Joaquín (- inhabitants)
- El Mastranto (154 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Humanistas (6 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Zóquite (9 inhabitants)
- La Cascarona (15 inhabitants)
- La Mina (JesÃºs Medina) (- inhabitants)
- La Soledad Pozo Número Uno (Jaime Hugo Talancón E.) (1 inhabitants)
- Las Peñitas (7 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (JosÃ© Luis Aguilera CortÃ©s) (- inhabitants)
- Martínez Domínguez (1866 inhabitants)
- Noria Blanca (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Victoria (7 inhabitants)
- San Andrés de los Juncos (4 inhabitants)
- San Francisco de los Cardona (13 inhabitants)
- Valle del Mezquital (- inhabitants)