Information and updated data of Jardin in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
The site of Jardin (Congregacion) located within the town of Coscomatepec de Bravo, in the Municipality of Coscomatepec (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 4.53 km (direction NW) from the center of the Coscomatepec municipality. If you want to walk from the center of the town of Coscomatepec de Bravo, you will find it in the E direction at a distance of 0.69 km.
Map and satellite photo of Jardin (Coscomatepec)
Where is Jardin? Here's a location map of Jardin: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Jardin, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Jardin (Coscomatepec) is 94140
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Jardin. Please write the following 5 digits: 94140. The first two digits ("94") correspond to the state of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Jardin. Opinions.
Do you like Jardin? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Jardin so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Mexican street food in Jardin
Tamales in Jardin
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Coscomatepec:
- Barranca de Jamapa (7 inhabitants)
- Barrio Nuevo (194 inhabitants)
- Colonia Amotititla (86 inhabitants)
- Cuahutepec la Quina (540 inhabitants)
- El Capulín (69 inhabitants)
- El Durazno (251 inhabitants)
- El Olvido (San Francisco) (623 inhabitants)
- Gonzalo Vázquez Vela (1046 inhabitants)
- Ixtepec (482 inhabitants)
- Maquilixhuatla (164 inhabitants)
- Mirador Izotitla (Miradores) (94 inhabitants)
- Nicanor Espejo (911 inhabitants)
- Ocopa (27 inhabitants)
- Tetelzingo (5434 inhabitants)
- Tlamapa (48 inhabitants)