Information and updated data of Independencia in Morelos: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Within the town of Santa Rosa Treinta is located the site of Independencia (Pueblo) (Municipality: Tlaltizapán, State: Morelos). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Tlaltizapán, you can locate it exactly at 8.9 km (in the E direction). If you want to walk from the center of the town of Santa Rosa Treinta, you will find it in the S direction at a distance of 1.95 km.
Map and satellite photo of Independencia (Tlaltizapán)
Find out the location of Independencia through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Independencia, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Independencia (Tlaltizapán) is 62776
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Independencia. Please write the following 5 digits: 62776. The first two digits ("62") correspond to the state of Morelos, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Independencia. Opinions.
Do you like Independencia? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Independencia so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Mexican street food in Independencia
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tlaltizapán:
- Campamento Río Dulce (3 inhabitants)
- Campo el Alférez (22 inhabitants)
- Campo el Llano (El Puente Verde) (114 inhabitants)
- Campo San Lucas (89 inhabitants)
- El Puente (2 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Bugambilias (10 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Huertos de Agua Linda (6 inhabitants)
- La Loma (- inhabitants)
- La Mezquitera (3 inhabitants)
- La Tarjea (4 inhabitants)
- Restaurant Campestre Panzacola (3 inhabitants)
- Tecoloapan (Aguas Vivas) (- inhabitants)
- Temilpa Viejo (949 inhabitants)
- Temimilcingo (1504 inhabitants)
- Ticumán (3606 inhabitants)