Information and updated data of Ignacio Zaragoza in Morelos: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
The site of Ignacio Zaragoza (Colonia) located within the town of Santa Rosa Treinta, in the Municipality of Tlaltizapán (in the State of Morelos). It is located exactly 8.13 km (towards E) from the geographic center of the Tlaltizapán municipal area. From the town center of Santa Rosa Treinta, you can get there in 1.39 km in the N direction.
Map and satellite photo of Ignacio Zaragoza (Tlaltizapán)
Where is Ignacio Zaragoza? Here's a location map of Ignacio Zaragoza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Ignacio Zaragoza, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Ignacio Zaragoza (Tlaltizapán) is 62772
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Ignacio Zaragoza. Please write the following 5 digits: 62772. The first two digits ("62") correspond to the state of Morelos, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Ignacio Zaragoza. Opinions.
Do you like Ignacio Zaragoza? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Ignacio Zaragoza so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Restaurants to eat in Ignacio Zaragoza
Fast food in Ignacio Zaragoza, delivery and take-away
Mexican street food in Ignacio Zaragoza
Tacos & Tortas in Ignacio Zaragoza
Dentists in Ignacio Zaragoza
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tlaltizapán:
- Ampliación Zaragoza (17 inhabitants)
- Campo el Marimón (Las Minas) (- inhabitants)
- Club Manantiales de Ticumán (2 inhabitants)
- Colonia el Chacal (25 inhabitants)
- Colonia Morelos (174 inhabitants)
- Colonia Palo Prieto (Chipitongo) (1308 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Bonanza (Condominios Pontevedra) (66 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Bugambilias (10 inhabitants)
- Huertas el Mirador (14 inhabitants)
- La Joya de los Panales (Campo el Arquillo) (142 inhabitants)
- La Mezquitera (3 inhabitants)
- Las Palomas (56 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Alegría (- inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa Treinta (17186 inhabitants)
- Xochimancas (- inhabitants)