HORNOS DE ZOQUIAPAN
Information and updated data of Hornos De Zoquiapan in México: postal code, location, maps.
The site of Hornos De Zoquiapan (Colonia) is located in the Municipality of Ixtapaluca (in the State of México). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 7.98 km (direction E) from the center of the Ixtapaluca municipality.
Map and satellite photo of Hornos De Zoquiapan (Ixtapaluca)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Hornos De Zoquiapan is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Hornos De Zoquiapan (Ixtapaluca) is 56589
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Hornos De Zoquiapan. Please write the following 5 digits: 56589. The first two digits ("56") correspond to the state of México, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Hornos De Zoquiapan. Opinions.
Do you like Hornos De Zoquiapan? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Hornos De Zoquiapan so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Ixtapaluca:
- Ampliación San Francisco (102 inhabitants)
- Camino Mina Rosita (22 inhabitants)
- Cerro de la Abundancia (11 inhabitants)
- Chililico (5 inhabitants)
- Ejido el Capulín (440 inhabitants)
- El Jaral (El Capulín) (315 inhabitants)
- El Pozo del Venado (124 inhabitants)
- Huertas de Canutillo (8 inhabitants)
- La Cañada (300 inhabitants)
- Llano Grande (Rancho Viejo) (244 inhabitants)
- Puente del Tablón (391 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Guarda (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Francisco Santillán (Atzizintla Tres) (98 inhabitants)
- Río Frío de Juárez (5774 inhabitants)
- Villas de Escalerillas (Bellavista) (- inhabitants)