GUADALUPE DEL MONTE
Information and updated data of Guadalupe Del Monte in Guanajuato: postal code, location, maps.
The site of Guadalupe Del Monte (Ejido) is located in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo (in the State of Guanajuato). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Pueblo Nuevo, you can locate it exactly at 6.02 km (in the SE direction).
Map and satellite photo of Guadalupe Del Monte (Pueblo Nuevo)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Guadalupe Del Monte is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Guadalupe Del Monte (Pueblo Nuevo) is 36899
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Guadalupe Del Monte. Please write the following 5 digits: 36899. The first two digits ("36") correspond to the state of Guanajuato, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Guadalupe Del Monte. Opinions.
Do you like Guadalupe Del Monte? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Guadalupe Del Monte so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo:
- Centenario de la Revolución (298 inhabitants)
- Cerritos (231 inhabitants)
- Colonia 13 de Julio (271 inhabitants)
- Colonia el Palomar (151 inhabitants)
- Colonia los Rosales (16 inhabitants)
- Colonia Progresista (257 inhabitants)
- Colonia San José del Carmen (88 inhabitants)
- Granja Jaime León Solís (- inhabitants)
- Granja los González (30 inhabitants)
- Granja los Rosales (7 inhabitants)
- Hacienda de Alonso (131 inhabitants)
- Los Rayos (27 inhabitants)
- Presa Grande (247 inhabitants)
- Presa San Joaquín (46 inhabitants)
- San Cleto (1 inhabitants)