Information and updated data of Guadalupe Cervantes in Tamaulipas: postal code, location, maps.
Do you want to find the location of Guadalupe Cervantes (Colonia)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Miramar, which is placed in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). It is located exactly 33.98 km (towards SW) from the geographic center of the Altamira municipal area. And it is located at 5.33 km (towards SW ) from the urban center of the town of Miramar.
Map and satellite photo of Guadalupe Cervantes (Altamira)
Where is Guadalupe Cervantes? Here's a location map of Guadalupe Cervantes: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Guadalupe Cervantes, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Guadalupe Cervantes (Altamira) is 89604
Knowing the Zip Code of Guadalupe Cervantes is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "89604" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "89") are those of the State of Tamaulipas, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Guadalupe Cervantes. Opinions.
Do you like Guadalupe Cervantes? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Guadalupe Cervantes so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Altamira:
- Antares (6 inhabitants)
- Dos Hermanos (4 inhabitants)
- El Estero de Barberena (Tres Marías) (4 inhabitants)
- El Lucero (La Retama) (- inhabitants)
- El Remate (1 inhabitants)
- El Venado (26 inhabitants)
- Granja Santa Elena (2 inhabitants)
- La Pista Escondida (4 inhabitants)
- Las Cuatas (- inhabitants)
- Las Florecitas (Dos Hermanos) (- inhabitants)
- Leocadio Galván Ferretis (- inhabitants)
- Mata del Abra (515 inhabitants)
- Roberto Cedillo Esteros (1 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Gertrudis (5 inhabitants)