Information and updated data of Guadalupe in Puebla: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
Within the town of Santiago Miahuatlán is located the site of Guadalupe (Pueblo) (Municipality: Santiago Miahuatlán, State: Puebla). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Santiago Miahuatlán, you can locate it exactly at 1.31 km (in the E direction). From the town center of Santiago Miahuatlán, you can get there in 1.25 km in the N direction.
Map and satellite photo of Guadalupe (Santiago Miahuatlán)
Where is Guadalupe? Here's a location map of Guadalupe: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Guadalupe, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Guadalupe (Santiago Miahuatlán) is 75820
Knowing the Zip Code of Guadalupe is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "75820" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "75") are those of the State of Puebla, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Guadalupe. Opinions.
Do you like Guadalupe? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Guadalupe so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in Guadalupe
Restaurants to eat in Guadalupe
Fast food in Guadalupe, delivery and take-away
Mexican street food in Guadalupe
Burgers in Guadalupe
Pizza places in Guadalupe
Chicken restaurants in Guadalupe
Tacos & Tortas in Guadalupe
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Santiago Miahuatlán:
- 12 de Diciembre (214 inhabitants)
- Arnulfo Serrano Trujillo (6 inhabitants)
- Bella Vista (23 inhabitants)
- Benito Juárez (788 inhabitants)
- Colonia Guadalupe (3 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (151 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (56 inhabitants)
- La Calavera (1068 inhabitants)
- La Purísima (9 inhabitants)
- Parque Industrial Valle de Tehuacán (481 inhabitants)
- San Isidro Vista Hermosa (4002 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Villa Alegría (166 inhabitants)
- Santa Clara (10 inhabitants)
- Santa Clara (182 inhabitants)
- Santiago Miahuatlán (16426 inhabitants)