Information and updated data of Fundicion Alta in Hidalgo: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Within the town of Actopan is located the site of Fundicion Alta (Colonia) (Municipality: Actopan, State: Hidalgo). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 6.24 km (direction SE) from the center of the Actopan municipality. From the town center of Actopan, you can get there in 1.61 km in the W direction.
Map and satellite photo of Fundicion Alta (Actopan)
Where is Fundicion Alta? Here's a location map of Fundicion Alta: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Fundicion Alta, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Fundicion Alta (Actopan) is 42524
Knowing the Zip Code of Fundicion Alta is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "42524" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "42") are those of the State of Hidalgo, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Fundicion Alta. Opinions.
Do you like Fundicion Alta? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Fundicion Alta so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in Fundicion Alta
Mexican street food in Fundicion Alta
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Actopan:
- Cañada Chica Antigua (763 inhabitants)
- Casa Blanca (453 inhabitants)
- El Boxtha (2708 inhabitants)
- El Huaxtho (2798 inhabitants)
- El Paraje (92 inhabitants)
- El Senthé (65 inhabitants)
- Francisco Constancio Azpeitia García (3 inhabitants)
- La Ardilla (Tierras Coloradas) (17 inhabitants)
- La Loma (968 inhabitants)
- Mesa Chica (44 inhabitants)
- Plomosas (163 inhabitants)
- Rancho Osorios (3 inhabitants)
- San Diego Canguihuindo (416 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (178 inhabitants)
- Santa María Magdalena (341 inhabitants)