FRACC VILLAS DE TULTITLAN
Information and updated data of Fracc Villas De Tultitlan in México: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Do you want to find the location of Fracc Villas De Tultitlan (Unidad Habitacional)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of San Pablo de las Salinas, which is placed in the Municipality of Tultitlán (in the State of México). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 7.86 km (direction NW) from the center of the Tultitlán municipality. From the town center of San Pablo de las Salinas, you can get there in 0.43 km in the NE direction.
Map and satellite photo of Fracc Villas De Tultitlan (Tultitlán)
Find out the location of Fracc Villas De Tultitlan through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Fracc Villas De Tultitlan, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Fracc Villas De Tultitlan (Tultitlán) is 54930
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Fracc Villas De Tultitlan. Please write the following 5 digits: 54930. The first two digits ("54") correspond to the state of México, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Fracc Villas De Tultitlan. Opinions.
Do you like Fracc Villas De Tultitlan? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Fracc Villas De Tultitlan so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in Fracc Villas De Tultitlan
Mexican street food in Fracc Villas De Tultitlan
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tultitlán:
- Ampliación San Mateo (Colonia Solidaridad) (16250 inhabitants)
- Basurero Municipal (- inhabitants)
- Buenavista (206081 inhabitants)
- Colonia Lázaro Cárdenas (Los Hornos) (3337 inhabitants)
- Ejido de San Antonio Tultitlán (155 inhabitants)
- Ejido la Reyna (La Reyna) (105 inhabitants)
- El Cerrito (La Capilla) (1 inhabitants)
- Fuentes del Valle (74087 inhabitants)
- Las Chinampas (325 inhabitants)
- Paraje San Pablito (438 inhabitants)
- San Pablo de las Salinas (156191 inhabitants)
- Sierra de Guadalupe (Loma Sta. Ma. Guadalupe) (2011 inhabitants)
- Tultitlán de Mariano Escobedo (28017 inhabitants)