FRACC SECTOR MARIANO ESCOBEDO
Information and updated data of Fracc Sector Mariano Escobedo in Tamaulipas: postal code, location, maps.
Within the town of Hidalgo is located the site of Fracc Sector Mariano Escobedo (Ejido) (Municipality: Hidalgo, State: Tamaulipas). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Hidalgo, you can locate it exactly at 7.38 km (in the NE direction). And it is located at 0.82 km (towards S ) from the urban center of the town of Hidalgo.
Map and satellite photo of Fracc Sector Mariano Escobedo (Hidalgo)
Find out the location of Fracc Sector Mariano Escobedo through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Fracc Sector Mariano Escobedo, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Fracc Sector Mariano Escobedo (Hidalgo) is 87826
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Fracc Sector Mariano Escobedo. Please write the following 5 digits: 87826. The first two digits ("87") correspond to the state of Tamaulipas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Fracc Sector Mariano Escobedo. Opinions.
Do you like Fracc Sector Mariano Escobedo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Fracc Sector Mariano Escobedo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Hidalgo:
- El Amparo (- inhabitants)
- El Chorro (El Chorrito) (196 inhabitants)
- El Dorado (- inhabitants)
- El Esfuerzo (- inhabitants)
- El Pensamiento Libre (79 inhabitants)
- El Tamaulipeco (- inhabitants)
- Isabel Torres Jaramillo (6 inhabitants)
- La Curva (- inhabitants)
- Los Rieles (- inhabitants)
- Los Sabinos (7 inhabitants)
- Manuel Quijas Ramírez (- inhabitants)
- Marroquín (110 inhabitants)
- Primero de Mayo (48 inhabitants)
- San Juanito (Marcelino Nava) (- inhabitants)
- Tlahualile (6 inhabitants)