FRACC PEDRO J MENDEZ
Information and updated data of Fracc Pedro J Mendez in Tamaulipas: postal code, location, maps.
The site of Fracc Pedro J Mendez (Ejido) located within the town of Hidalgo, in the Municipality of Hidalgo (in the State of Tamaulipas). It is located exactly 7.33 km (towards NE) from the geographic center of the Hidalgo municipal area. And it is located at 1.31 km (towards S ) from the urban center of the town of Hidalgo.
Map and satellite photo of Fracc Pedro J Mendez (Hidalgo)
Find out the location of Fracc Pedro J Mendez through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Fracc Pedro J Mendez, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Fracc Pedro J Mendez (Hidalgo) is 87826
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Fracc Pedro J Mendez. Please write the following 5 digits: 87826. The first two digits ("87") correspond to the state of Tamaulipas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Fracc Pedro J Mendez. Opinions.
Do you like Fracc Pedro J Mendez? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Fracc Pedro J Mendez so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Hidalgo:
- Cruz y Cruz (446 inhabitants)
- El Tamaulipeco (- inhabitants)
- El Tío Lupe (Los Toreros) (- inhabitants)
- Independencia (268 inhabitants)
- La Curva (- inhabitants)
- La Noria (24 inhabitants)
- Morquecho (23 inhabitants)
- Pinto Bayo (- inhabitants)
- Primero de Mayo (Concepción Medrano González) (4 inhabitants)
- R. R. (Rubén Ramírez) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (85 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (14 inhabitants)
- San Juana (176 inhabitants)
- San Román (- inhabitants)
- Estación Tinajas (15 inhabitants)